Following ton from the feedback and AGM, we have revised the winter kit design to more like the existing jacket (see below). This is still the Windstopper Winter Jacket, the Bibtights have been updated to the Sorpasso style. The new bibtights do not allow for as much design due to the panelling, but the item is a better piece of kit. They are infact more exspensive but Castelli will honour the same figure for our order. They have the same Air Pad as the Volo shorts. Again we’ll require min order of 10 per item.
The club committee and Noel Waldron will manage the kit order through and can answer any questions. Size Guide below as well. We are aiming to send off ASP 18.11.18 Latest. Order and payment can be made using the clothing order form HERE.
Castelli Windstopper® Winter Jacket – £135.00
- Gore® Windstopper® Corsa fabric for full wind protection
- Silicone gripper elastic at waist keeps jacket from riding up.
- Anatomic form-fit cut for cycling position
- Full-length YKK® Vislon® zipper
- High collar for maximum protection.
- Three external rear pockets.
- Side panels in Thermoflex for extra breathability
- Weight: 370g
Sorpasso Bibtights – £110.00 UPDATED
- Famous Free bib keeps your chest free to avoid overheating.
- Anatomic cut for a comfortable, performance fit.
- Thermoflex fabric provides excellent warmth and comfort
- Double-layer Thermoflex fabric on knees for extra protection
- Minimalist stretch mesh straps for improved ventilation and support
- Minimum seams for maximum comfort
- Silicone leg grippers with ankle YKK® Camlock reflective zippers
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad
- Weight: 311g
Kit Design and Size Guide